Follow @Ndeshmo

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Life after breakups

Continued...
Basically...I had been that shy guy that never gets the girl, but tonight it was going to change. I guess cupid or whoever is responsible for making people feel weird...sorry meant fall in love had finally seen my "lonely life" and saw it fit to mess me up. If only you were visible... the numerous insults you would have received on behalf of all you have messed up.
I had planned never to get myself in those meaningless awkward interactions with females...I saw no purpose for them neither the time to see their or hear their nagging traits...At-least that's what I heard after seeking  advise from the elders of this game they call DATING...I prefer Call Of Duty its much easier!!!
So here I was...dosing off despite the loud music playing in the background...off she was shaking her bottoms to the music  they call riddimz...frankly that's just noisy music for me. I know now you are like "Why didn't  I leave.?" Well it was raining...and I stay quite a distant from school...and could not even think of stepping out of the dinning hall/ dance hall. As I was sleeping and about to have a nice dream...I guess...I felt a soft touch on my cheeks...Man!!! Anyways...opened my eyes and there she was...smiling and staring at me. Wanted to slap her real hard for interrupting my sweet sleep...but remained composed. No one is allowed to disturb my sleep patterns except when am gaming or receiving a call from mum...NO ONE!!!
She sat besides me and asked why I was sleeping...Just replied bored...wishing she could just let me be. Then as we were talking...the kind of friends you have that always influence you to do something that was never on your mind...well she came along together with her boyfriend...and before they even sat down...a song started playing...and so they forced me to act as a "gentleman" whoever came up with that must have been suffering from a mental disease. Gentleman...ha ha..hahahaha so funny.
So gave into their pressure...and started dancing...and by dancing I mean standing up and side stepping...have a very rigid body.As you recall...that's where the boner decided to come and ruin my night. I hurriedly went back to sit...pretending I was tired.
Well, a guy friend of hers stepped in and replaced me. I felt sad,and angry... don't know why. I wanted to stand up smash that guy...how stupid is he touching my GIRL ...ooops my dance partner like that? But being me...I just watched...and watched...two songs later...I was still watching. I guess she realized my jealousy sorry..my sadness and anger and came to consul me by chatting up. An hour later...it was already 5;30 and told her I was about to leave. So she decided to walk with me  until we reached near our clinic. Said thanks for that push and hugged her...I dont know how it happened...found myself kissing her...my first kiss...A minute to remember. Did not want to stop...but had to...I was shivering...So I said goodbye and off I went still perplexed why I did that...Oooh...She was my crush...and mydream came true.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Ndeshmo