Follow @Ndeshmo

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Life after breakups

I know!!!
Am not the first neither will I be the last.
So it's 1am and am still up. My heart racing cause of her even though it is now the fourth month after we parted ways.
I don't know why...damn!!! She is that ex that will always be on your mind...no matter how hard you try. The usual happened, she blocked me...I blocked her back...then unblocked...then I unblocked her...then she blocked me again. That's how we doing it...don't know about you.
 So been thinking whether to start a new relationship but naaah.
Back to my relationship...mean my past relationship...So am a guy in campus...and we all know what happens there. Guys there are on a sex a thon while I was the few holy ones that refused to partake in cohabiting like my fellow students.
How we met?
Had decided to attend my first ever campus night after three trimesters in university.So the usual things happened...I sat down next to her.
Almost forgot...I had been avoiding her since we joined campus...and prior to that night we had exchanged a few hi's so the night wasn't that awkward. The event got a little boring...and we decided to play the adult version of truth or dare. We played...and got to know her more...fyi just so you know...I am picky when it comes to ladies...I prefer the ones with a high intellect... just like me...so I feel like am dealing with an equal. So she is a med student...and the night passed on very fast...and had the chance to have my first dance with her.
She was good...made me have an instant boner!!! Could not believe what I had been missing all along. I am not a party freak neither do I fancy going out...I find being alone pure bliss...nothing can change that.
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Ndeshmo